[seam/cron] a4a315: We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deploymen...

[seam/cron] a4a315: We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deploymen...

GitHub
  Branch: refs/heads/develop
  Home:   https://github.com/seam/cron
  Commit: a4a315daa571e5136a68a946f334090d8d0d0f17
      https://github.com/seam/cron/commit/a4a315daa571e5136a68a946f334090d8d0d0f17
  Author: Pete Royle <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2015-05-06 (Wed, 06 May 2015)

  Changed paths:
    A JBossServicePlusTimerTest/src/main/java/timertest/AppConfig.java
    M JBossServicePlusTimerTest/src/main/java/timertest/DummyExtension.java
    R JBossServicePlusTimerTest/src/main/java/timertest/DummyService.java
    M JBossServicePlusTimerTest/src/main/java/timertest/DummyServiceEjb.java
    M JBossServicePlusTimerTest/src/test/java/timertest/DummyServiceTest.java

  Log Message:
  We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deployment by using an @ApplicationScoped bean to capture the configs post bean validation, then apply those configs during a @Startup @Signleton's @PostConstruct method.