[seam/cron] adfe3e: Implement Seam Cron support by delegating to teh f...

[seam/cron] adfe3e: Implement Seam Cron support by delegating to teh f...

GitHub
  Branch: refs/heads/feature/schedule-java-ee-timer-singleton-jboss
  Home:   https://github.com/seam/cron
  Commit: adfe3e1d34a82c6f0d50bf8abd2460da1e8e3976
      https://github.com/seam/cron/commit/adfe3e1d34a82c6f0d50bf8abd2460da1e8e3976
  Author: Peter Royle <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2015-05-07 (Thu, 07 May 2015)

  Changed paths:
    M providers/scheduling/timerservice-common/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/scheduling/timerservice/TimerScheduleProviderBase.java
    M providers/scheduling/timerservice-ha-singleton-jbossas/pom.xml
    M providers/scheduling/timerservice-ha-singleton-jbossas/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/quickstarts/cluster/hasingleton/service/ejb/HATimerService.java
    M providers/scheduling/timerservice-ha-singleton-jbossas/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/quickstarts/cluster/hasingleton/service/ejb/SchedulerBean.java

  Log Message:
  Implement Seam Cron support by delegating to teh functional base class from the SchedulerBean. It's a little inelegant but we read (from cron.properties) the name of the module in which the ha timer service is deployed so we know where to find the bean for HA activation. All jars are provided, and the module which uses this must replicate the manifest dependencies found in the EJB plugin in the pom.xml.