[seam/cron] eda66c: We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deploymen...

[seam/cron] eda66c: We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deploymen...

GitHub
  Branch: refs/heads/develop
  Home:   https://github.com/seam/cron
  Commit: eda66c8466e334f468cf28c5e080220faddc8c0f
      https://github.com/seam/cron/commit/eda66c8466e334f468cf28c5e080220faddc8c0f
  Author: Pete Royle <[hidden email]>
  Date:   2015-05-06 (Wed, 06 May 2015)

  Changed paths:
    M pom.xml
    A providers/scheduling/timerservice/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/scheduling/timerservice/TimerScheduleConfig.java
    M providers/scheduling/timerservice/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/scheduling/timerservice/TimerScheduleProviderEjb.java
    A providers/scheduling/timerservice/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/scheduling/timerservice/TimerScheduleProviderFactory.java
    M tck/pom.xml
    M tck/src/test/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/test/SeamCronTestBase.java

  Log Message:
  We can stop JBoss AS from hanging during deployment by using an @ApplicationScoped bean to capture the configs post bean validation, then apply those configs during a @Startup @Signleton's @PostConstruct method.